Th3G0dC0mpl3x's Ban Apeal.

Go down

Th3G0dC0mpl3x's Ban Apeal.

Post  Th3G0dC0mpl3x on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 pm

It's been a while back, but my son got banned for "hacking" it never happened, but that is old news. In an attempt to help my son out, I kicked him off the computer, and logged into my account, to try and talk to the mod who banned him. Man to Man, and boy did I get a surprise, BAM! I got hit with the ban as well. All I did was ask a question, and try to get to the bottom on the situation at hand. I did nothing wrong, and DID not deserve to get banned.

With all of that said, I told my son to not come back to this server, if the mods were not going to take the time to listen to a reasonable person, and to not spend anymore of his money or time to a server that doesn't want to listen or be friendly to it's members. However he didn't listen to me, he has spent his own money and is unbanned, I also would like to be unbanned, I don't play a lot, but when I do play, I most of the time will play on the server that he is on.

I am 35 years old, I take pride in everything I do, whether it's online here, playing a game like minecraft, or taking care of my family. I take pride in the fact that I do not lie, cheat, or steal. I have an example to set for my three kids, it is something I strive for on a daily basis. I am not perfect, so I do not pretend to think that I NEVER do those things above, but it is my sole purpose to TRY and NEVER do them. It is also my sole purpose as a father, and mentor to my kids to try and instill the same virtues and ideals to them.

After this whole ordeal with the mod, I did a lot of research into, "mods" and "hacks" for minecraft. I did this for several reason, The first one being, is that way I can educate myself on these things, and I'll be, better able to build a case against someone when myself or my son is accused again. Most of the time knowledge is power, and it stands true here as well. Secondly, I had to know what to look for on my computer to check up on my son. Because anyone that has kids, knows that you have to do these things. I had to make sure I was not stepping out of line and defending my son, for something that he "could" have done. So after many hours of research I then scoured my computer, for any signs of them, and I am here to tell you, truthfully, that I found no such items.

Please make this situation right, Just correct the wrong doings, so we can move past this and I can get back to playing with my son on this server.

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

Th3

Last edited by Th3G0dC0mpl3x on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Th3G0dC0mpl3x
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Th3G0dC0mpl3x's Ban Apeal.

Post  ImAlsk on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:11 pm

I will talk to the mod that banned you.
We appreciate your donation to the server, along with your dedication to keep playing, even if you were banned for the wrong reasons.
It is hard to tell if someone is legitimately hacking in-game, when the staff has observed a player for a bit of time, they come to a conclusion weather the person is hacking or not.
I'm sure the mod that banned your son had a good reasons for doing so.

As for your ban, it is against the rules for a person to log onto another Minecraft account after being banned.
The reason he banned you for asking a simple question, was not because of what you asked, or even how you approached him, it was because of the rule in-place that you cannot log onto another Minecraft account after being banned.

He concluded that your account and your sons' account had the same IP, and figured they were the same player because of the same IP.

Hope you understand, and hope I answered questions you had, or any that you will have.
~Staff team
ImAlsk
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3G0dC0mpl3x on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:50 am

ImAlsk wrote:
It is hard to tell if someone is legitimately hacking in-game, when the staff has observed a player for a bit of time, they come to a conclusion weather the person is hacking or not.
I'm sure the mod that banned your son had a good reasons for doing so.
~Staff team

It is for this reason alone that there should be some sort of proof given if someone is hacking. You have to realize that we ALL are human, even the mods, and yes they can make mistakes. Some exceptions could be for the fact that there are more than 2 mods that are viewing the "hacking" at the same time, it will prevent any "he said she said" occurring. It will cause you guys less "Paper work" here on the forums, for several reasons. one there "IS" proof of the hacking, via SS or FRAPS, It's SO easy to take a SS, you have to hit one button.

ImAlsk wrote:
As for your ban, it is against the rules for a person to log onto another Minecraft account after being banned.
The reason he banned you for asking a simple question, was not because of what you asked, or even how you approached him, it was because of the rule in-place that you cannot log onto another Minecraft account after being banned.
~Staff team

This bothers me, and I'll tell you why. As a staff member is it not their "Job" to listen to people and try to run this server to the best of their abilities? To try and be fair, and make sure everyone has a fun time here. WE as in the community of your minecraft server, deserve that kind of treatment. We (some of us) pay money to play here, for ranks. We deserve to be given the chance to be heard, we deserve the chance to defend our self. But most of all we deserve to be treated justly.
ImAlsk wrote:He concluded that your account and your sons' account had the same IP, and figured they were the same player because of the same IP.
And that one word that is stressed there should tell you we got none of those. I felt bullied and belittled, by his attitude and behavior.

ImAlsk wrote:
Hope you understand, and hope I answered questions you had, or any that you will have.
~Staff team

I do understand, but understanding doesn't make things right, doesn't make his actions right, and doesn't fix this problem. I do appreciate your help so far in this endeavor and look forward the continued resolve of this matter.

Thanks again.

Th3

Th3G0dC0mpl3x
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3G0dC0mpl3x on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Hello again.

It's been a week, is their an update to my appeal? Do I need to make anther one? Is there anything I can do to help the process along? I will do what I can, and when I can. Thanks for doing what you have already.

Th3

Th3G0dC0mpl3x
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3G0dC0mpl3x on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:21 pm

It's been two weeks, still no update?

Are you sure there is nothing I can do to help with this situation? I'll be glad to talk to anyone I need to.

Ignoring a problem most of the time doesn't make it go away. Lets be a little mature about this, I am certainly trying to be.

You have a very active member on the forums, here trying to get back to play on your server. That should account for something.

Th3G0dC0mpl3x
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weasey on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Th3G0dC0mpl3x wrote:It's been two weeks, still no update?

Are you sure there is nothing I can do to help with this situation? I'll be glad to talk to anyone I need to.

Ignoring a problem most of the time doesn't make it go away. Lets be a little mature about this, I am certainly trying to be.

You have a very active member on the forums, here trying to get back to play on your server. That should account for something.

I unbanned you about a week ago... but maybe I typed the wrong name because there are so many damned letters and numbers in random places.
Weasey
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3G0dC0mpl3x on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Weasey wrote:

I unbanned you about a week ago... but maybe I typed the wrong name because there are so many damned letters and numbers in random places.

Ahh...So I see that you speak the truth. Ty good sir.

I just never tried due to not knowing, via any response to my post here.

Once again, ty for your time and effort.

Th3

Th3G0dC0mpl3x
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum