MinecraftFactions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server gone mad!

2 posters

Go down

Server gone mad! Empty Server gone mad!

Post  jelutong12 Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Hello everyone! My name is jelutong12. The main reason why I'm posting this is because recently, I almost got kicked out of the server for "hacking". I wasn't actually. I was stuck on a roof. At the same time I was spazzing and glitching on the roof. I was sinking and floating repeatedly on the roof that's when all of the sudden in my chat it said " Stop / Abort or you will be kicked for hacking". So I this is how I reacted ' WTF server!?' . Immediatly after getting that message I disconnected then reconnected. When I reconnected I was no longer spazzing or glitching on the roof. I never received the message from the server. Unfortunately, my temmate CaitlynRose got kicked out of the server for "hacking". She was glitcthing on the stairs for god sakes! How can that be hacking!? But I have one important question to the admins or moderators :- Is the server under maintanence or is there something wrong with the server?

Note: I hope this post didn't piss anyone.

jelutong12
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Server gone mad! Empty Re: Server gone mad!

Post  ImAlsk Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Unbanned.
ImAlsk
ImAlsk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down