My friend was banned (milanmilanmilan and or gtflint)

Go down

My friend was banned (milanmilanmilan and or gtflint)

Post  deos88 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:40 am

Hey it is deos88. My friend milanmilanmilan (and all his alts) were banned. He was banned for hacking directly after he killed Zrainh. I swear he does not hack. I am not sure if lonner or cray was watching the fight and just directly banned him but that is what he said happened. Is he even allowed to do that(question mark...my keyboard is on french). Anyway what my point is just because he killed a youtuber does not mean he hacks! I admit Zrainh is good at PvP. I saw Zrainh hacking. I said he hacks to the mod(after he killed me) and I do not have any proof but the mods response was (quote, again its the french keyboard) He is just good.(end of quotes)But milkandcookies some other guy and Zrainh 3v1d him so he held them off for a bit then 2 of his friends (martinos and another guy) came in and fought them. They won but then zrainh was yelling HAACCKKERR(Thats what I heard) and then milan got banned. Then gtflint got banned. Sure he hacked as MADMAN2012 but then I told him to stop and he did about a month before he got banned. The mods and admins already knew he hacked so it was to late. I told him to go on as milanmilanmilan and he said he tried but he was IP banned. I told him to just try because everything was reset and he did. He got on and the diamond armour we got was coming faster then cobblestone! He killed milkandcookies AMAISINGLY (it was a really good fight) anyway milan had protI and a sharpII and milk had sharpV fire aspectII and full IV but of course... That just supports your point. I would have recorded the fight but FRAPS was not open. Milk must have been lagging with no pots or god apps. I looked in our chest the next day and we had a full large chests full of lvl 30 enchanted armour! It was awesome because he DID NOT hack. I thought he would never get banned and we might have been the richest faction. But everything was downhill from there. Martinos5 betrayed us, we lost all our protIV, I died 2 times, (I killed martinos but only got a bit of stuff) we ran out of stuff but we continued to raid and get stuff then... he was banned. I already explained why.

Thanks for reading and I hope you do not mind the bad grammar and stuff. Please write back and please unabn milanmilanmilan and gtflint (as you know they are the same guy) Also I am sorry for the order it was written in.

deos88
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My friend was banned (milanmilanmilan and or gtflint)

Post  ZRAINH on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:20 am

#1: milanmilanmilan was banned for being an alt of a hacker: Madman or whatever his name is. That's also why gtflint was banned. gtflint/milanmilanmilan messaged me and told me he was playing on those accounts. Crayonz checked his IP and everything.
#2: You're an idiot to think i hack.

ZRAINH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crayonz on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:55 pm

I did watch the fight and it was clear milanmil was hacking. He hit ZRAIN when he was behind him at times. He was also Aimbotting. And MADMAN hacked to the second he was banned. Tyberious got a video of him hacking and he was banned that day. We all know ZRAIN doesn't hack cause 1.) we all have seen him PvP. 2.) Check hos YouTube videos. Milanmil and gtflint will not be unbanned due to them hacking and bypassing the ban of MADMAN with an Alt.

Crayonz
HeadMod
HeadMod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My friend was banned (milanmilanmilan and or gtflint)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum