MinecraftFactions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dragonz recruiting new allies

2 posters

Go down

dragonz recruiting new allies Empty dragonz recruiting new allies

Post  dude18000 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 am

My faction dragonz, like to friendly and nice but lately nobody wants to be friends with us. People may say its because "we are not nice to them" but really we want to make friends and they are the ones choosing to enemy. We love to pvp and better yet faction brawls (big battles). Sadly, we cannot have these battles unless some people ally us. Like I said, we will gladly make friends, just talk to us. If you would like to Skype please Skype francisll because I am not allowed to talk to people I don't know over Skype. We would like to ally with factions that have a litte mor experience but where friendly so anybody is cool. Also special note to RaPiiDzPvP, we never wanted to really enemy u where just being kinda mean that day. If you wound like to re-ally I would gladly. Also if you would like to stay enemy just for pvp that is fine too but I think we shoud stay friends at least. Thank all for reading this comment and get online and ally dragonz cause' u should!!! XD Also check us out on YouTube at youtube.com/DragonzFaction

dude18000
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

dragonz recruiting new allies Empty Hell yeah

Post  GoBulls47 Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 am

we still need allys

GoBulls47
Members
Members

https://www.youtube.com/DragonzFaction

Back to top Go down