MinecraftFactions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  Relinquished Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi, first of all, I'd like to say that this is a great server, and I'm very happy with it so far. However, I think that it could get even better.

For one, there should be enchantments. Just disable them for PVP if people have a problem with it (which is possible, a lot of servers have certain items banned from certain areas or so you can't hurt players with certain items). It's always fun to kill cows and cook their meat with a fire aspect sword, kill spiders for XP with Bane or Arthopods, or boss hunt (Jockeys, ect.) with enchanted bows.

There should be anvils. Most people don't use them anyways. I mean, all they do is combine items and save you a small amount of space. I think they're stupid too, but that's no reason to deprive them from the small amount of people that use them.

I'm going to assume there can't be beacons because of the above. I think there should be though. I don't know much about them, but I do know they are hard to make. Not many people have them on other servers, so they wouldn't be a problem on here.

I hope you consider these suggestions Smile

Relinquished
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  buzzer117 Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Tool enchants would be great, but pvp stays the same.

buzzer117
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuslerf12 Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:23 am

I have heard from a server moderator that there may be an option to sell xp in the future

Kuslerf12
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down