catcat07 ban appeal- banned by lonerx4

Go down

catcat07 ban appeal- banned by lonerx4

Post  catcat07 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:06 am

I was startled when I was banned by lonerx4 for xray and aimbot? I dont even have those mods installed on my computer, and was really wondering what made him come to that conclusion. I am loving this server and was really happy when i found it, I have been playing with my friends and was making a rising faction. Really, I am loving this server. First, I would like to say again that I would like to know why lonerx4 thinks that I was hacking, because I can show you that I dont have those mods installed on my computer.
(copy and paste this link into your browser)
idkequalsidontknow.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-post.html
idkequalsidontknow.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-post.html
Sorry if it is a bit fuzzy I tried my best to get it so you could see the words.
Second, is there another mod who could look at this situation? For double checking, and if lonerx4 was only assuming I had xray and aimbot. I do have the slightest suspicion of lonerx4 because most of the ban appeals say that he banned them...
Third, do you have proof that I was using those mods? because I just gave you proof that I DON'T have those mods, in fact not any. I am against mods unless its on single-player, and have been too lazy to download any more since the update.

-Thank you for seeing my side of this,
catcat07

catcat07
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another chance

Post  lonerx4 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Catcat, I have made my mind up and I will unban you. But me and Fred (the head mod) were in a Skype call and he told me to check you out, so I did. You were in a 100% dark tunnel and looking in the the walls and in the floor, digging straight to iron and stuff. Then about 20 minutes later i caught you pvping and you were just spamming your mouse not missing a single time. Facing the other direction and stuff like that which is obviously hacks. (Ill get you unbanned as soon as I get home. THIS IS A WARNING!
lonerx4
MC Retard
MC Retard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank You!

Post  catcat07 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:57 am

thank you so much for giving me another chance I absolutely love this server and promise I will never install any mods when I play on your server! I have been so heartbroken over being banned because Minecraft factions is really all I do when I play minecraft, so being banned was like being banned from minecraft. I do have to say though, I have a fairly laggy computer and so am sometimes a spazzy Pvper. But thank you so much I am probably going to see if I can get on right after typing this!

catcat07
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: catcat07 ban appeal- banned by lonerx4

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum