Banned for no reason

Go down

Banned for no reason

Post  Th3G0dC0mpl3x on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:13 pm

My Son is having the same issue as Ben. He was building his house and hanging heads on the walls when he just randomly gets banned. There was no "Person" that banned him it just said "the ban hammer has spoke" but no name as to who banned or a reason why he was banned.

We tried to create an account for him here on the forums, but it says his email is already in use.

His in game name is BluGaurdianAngel.

I will make another post about his email issue.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Th3G0dC0mpl3x
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for no reason

Post  ImAlsk on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:15 pm

You sir, are not anyone's dad.
You act like a child in-game, and cuss at everything, your grammar is terrible in-game when you're not trying to get your so called 'son', un-banned.
You 'son', a.k.a NapalmFurry, will not be getting un-banned, you're lucky that you're not getting banned along with him. Stop making ban appeals about your 'son'.
ImAlsk
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3G0dC0mpl3x on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:12 pm

ImAlsk wrote:You sir, are not anyone's dad.

I'm sorry but you are wrong. I am.

ImAlsk wrote:You act like a child in-game, and cuss at everything, your grammar is terrible in-game when you're not trying to get your so called 'son', un-banned.
You 'son', a.k.a NapalmFurry, will not be getting un-banned, you're lucky that you're not getting banned along with him.

I don't follow, here, you think napalmfurry and BlueGuardianAngel are the same? BlueGuardian is the person in question here. I know you don't have the whole story here, because I didn't until your response here. I think this might be better served if we take this to PM's or Skype. I will tell you right now though I am sorry for the situation, I'm afraid it's not a good one that my kids have created.

Th3G0dC0mpl3x wrote:My Son is having the same issue as Ben. He was building his house and hanging heads on the walls when he just randomly gets banned. There was no "Person" that banned him it just said "the ban hammer has spoke" but no name as to who banned or a reason why he was banned.

We tried to create an account for him here on the forums, but it says his email is already in use.

His in game name is BluGaurdianAngel.

I will make another post about his email issue.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Th3G0dC0mpl3x
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down