Banned for "XRaying"?

Go down

Banned for "XRaying"?

Post  Ander6001 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:12 am

I was banned by a new mod (BamItzMatt). Before he was mod i left the fac and raided it! Now because of that he always stalking me for finding a way he can ban me! and here whats happened: I needed some iron so i found a cave when i walked and then i found a mineshaft that was oubviously that some1 used hacks in it so then i knewed that it had to be near Diamonds! so i continued the mine directly forwards! And guess what? I had right i found diamonds cus of that! then when i tried to mine another way of the diamonds (it was always directly forwards) I met on lava! and died! If i had xray then i would find a way to not die in the lava but when Bam saw i died in lava he banned me!
This is the truth Bam has been after me sence i raided hes faction! and thats not fair that hes watching us because of that!

-Ander6001

Ander6001
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for "XRaying"?

Post  Matt on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:32 am

This is nothing like what happened. This is a load of lies what you have written. I first tpd to lards who was in this tiny cave. I then tpd to a few other people checking everything was ok when I tpd to you it was at that cave digging straight down. I was in vanish watching the whole thing. You dug one way and hit redstone so decideed to go in some turns and all of a sudden diamond, there was no mineshaft there at all. Once you saw me re appear you then swore and logged of knowing you was going to be banned. Making up these lies won't help you get unbanned. This is not "revenge" or anything, that was the factions items not mine so it had nothing to do with that. You are finding any excuse to blame on me to save yourself.
Matt
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yea Bam... really

Post  Ander6001 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:38 am

Well okay the truth is my friend downloaded xray for me cus i thought it would be cool to finally get some diamonds. i was going to try it one time then delete it, and i have deleted itand yea i see i will not be unbanned again for a onetime thing cus this server is pretty strict. but now i told the truth now ur turn: its oubviously that you didnt tp to some random peepz, admit it u have been after us sence we raided Titans. so dont say u havent!

Ander6001
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

banned forever?

Post  Ander6001 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:44 am

Am i banned forever? well oubviously i am. but if i get banned for only a month i will do anything the you would never see me hacking again i promise and it was only a onetime thingy, so please i just dont want to be banned forever. I have none server to play on now, this server has always been my favouriteserver now i have nothing to do. So please! im begging all of you!

Ander6001
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:50 am

No, but I admit I have been watching you extra close as I have seen larsdc hack when he PvP'd me when I wasn't a mod, but I do not have enough proof for him to get banned, but no I'm not being biast.
Matt
Donator
Donator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ander6001 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:54 am

So im banned forever? :/

Ander6001
Members
Members

View user profile