MinecraftFactions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal by jaywella

2 posters

Go down

Ban appeal by jaywella Empty Ban appeal by jaywella

Post  Jaywella Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Some of you might know me. I've been playing on this server for a veeerrrryyyy long time. The only reason I even play minecraft is so that I can get on the server and have fun. I am the leader of a faction called WALROOS. Every single member of the faction, I know in real life. noahweller is my brother, Txninja99, Froninja99, and AndeeWow (He was also banned) are all my very good friends. We have a lot of fun on this server. Sometimes we all get together with our laptops, and just play on the server together. And we have a hell of a fun time. The reason I was banned, was because of spamming. You probably here things like this everyday, but oh well, here I go. It wasn't me who was spamming from my account. It was my younger brother, trying to get me banned. He knew I would get banned for spamming. And we share the same password to minecraft, so he had access to my account. When I found out I was banned, I beat the shit out of him (Jk, I yelled at him and threatened to kick him from the faction). Needless to say, I don't think he'll be getting me banned any time soon. I'm begging you owners, please unban me. I absolutely adore this server. I have so many memories on it. I remember the time there was a drop party and I got a stack of diamond, then the next day the server reset. I was pissed off. But, it was funny. Anyways, yeah please unban me. I love you. Moo Moo Moo. thanks

Jaywella
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal by jaywella Empty Reply

Post  Crayonz Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Just because it was your brother doesn't mean we will unban you. You spammed the entire chat and the server lagged for about 5 minutes. Even if it was your brother, we cannot unban you for something he did. If you want to be unbanned, donate $10. You can donate at www.MineCraftFactions.net/donate If you need more info, my skype is Miket441

Crayonz
HeadMod
HeadMod

Back to top Go down