MinecraftFactions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned for spamming I'm sorry! plz un-ban

2 posters

Go down

banned for spamming I'm sorry! plz un-ban Empty banned for spamming I'm sorry! plz un-ban

Post  Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:40 pm

im so sorry plz unban lewys_ryan plz im sorry!! i love fractions. i did not even receive a warning so its not fair! i did not know. i was upset! now all my m8's on Skype are playing and i carnt. plz un ban me. im so sorry!! i love this amazing server, my dad carnt donate so i carnt get unbanned by that! plz unban me! plz i love this server! i have played it so much! i had no warning otherwise i would of stopped! i did not know. i have never ever spammed before! i will not do it again! plz give me a chance

Back to top Go down

banned for spamming I'm sorry! plz un-ban Empty Re: banned for spamming I'm sorry! plz un-ban

Post  Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:47 pm

i would also like to add i only posted the same thing a max of 8 times! and all it was was "can i have my land back" can i just be un-banned. i had no warning and have only done this once! im sorry i carnt afford $10! my dad will not pay! plz unban me. lewys_ryan is my name

Back to top Go down

banned for spamming I'm sorry! plz un-ban Empty Re: banned for spamming I'm sorry! plz un-ban

Post  Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:16 pm

i also had no kick! i just got banned for spam and all i said was "can i have my land back" its un-fair you guys jumped strait to a ban and no warning! i was upset at the time i forgot about the rules! if you kicked me i would of known to stop! plz un-ban me. i had no kick no warning and i was not advertising or anything like that. just said "can i have my land back" its not fair. i love this server and i want to play on it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:24 pm

and also stopped before you banned me! the ban came after i stopped at 8. just like to say that 2! i want to play on this server so bad!

Back to top Go down

Post  lonerx4 Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:34 pm

I sent this link to one of the other admins that benned you, and he said that he kicked you for caps spam and after all of that you repeatedly contended to spam. Sorry for the inconvenience but that's how it goes.
{Proof}
Mike: yesterday, 10:15PM
That kid spammed a ton
I kicked him for spam
He didn't stop
So I banned
lonerx4
lonerx4
MC Retard
MC Retard

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:42 pm

nononono i had no kick! thats a lie and i did not spam that much i posted the same thing 8 times and only done it once! now im not happy i was not kicked so cut the rubbish or warned. and caps THIS IS CAPS IF YOU DONT KNOW. now im not happy and want to talk to the owner! this is 100% not fair at all!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 pm

i want to be un-banned now thats A LIE!!!!!!!! i want the owner here and i want to chat to him about these admins NO CAPS WERE USED! no KICKS were done. you fucked up not following the right thing to do and the admin will not admit it. not happy at all

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:52 pm

lonerx4 wrote:I sent this link to one of the other admins that benned you, and he said that he kicked you for caps spam and after all of that you repeatedly contended to spam. Sorry for the inconvenience but that's how it goes.
{Proof}
Mike: yesterday, 10:15PM
That kid spammed a ton
I kicked him for spam
He didn't stop
So I banned
A TON NO!!!! ONLY ONCE! IM NOT HAPPY I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE ON SKYPE! generationgfx I ANT HAPPY 1 BIT! I DID NOT GET KIKED OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. WANA SEE CAPS THIS IS IT ALSO! I HAVE 4 PEOPLE THAT WILL DEFEND ME AND WE ALL HAVE 200+ SUBS EACH. WANA HAVE A HATE MESSAGE TOWARDS YOUR SERVER? I SUGGEST I SPEAK TO THIS SHIT ADMIN. COMPLETE RUBBISH!!!

Back to top Go down

banned for spamming I'm sorry! plz un-ban Empty Reply

Post  Crayonz Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:51 pm

I was watching the PvP fight between xMxPire/SexySquad vs. Exodus and then you started spamming. You spammed the samething about 5-6 times, then I kicked you. You came back about 5 seconds later and then spammed 7-9 more times and that is when I banned you. Don't sit here and say bullshit. You know I kicked you and it isn't anyone elses fault that you forgot the rules but yours.

Crayonz
HeadMod
HeadMod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down