MinecraftFactions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blakekol's/Davidleonardo's Ban appeal

2 posters

Go down

Blakekol's/Davidleonardo's Ban appeal Empty Blakekol's/Davidleonardo's Ban appeal

Post  Blakekol Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:40 pm

So at around 10:11 Today (Gmt - 5) I was banned, at 1st I did not know why I was banned, so i asked my brother(DavidLeonardo) who lives in the same house as me to go on the server. Shortly after my brother asking why I was banned with no reply he was banned. That is when I asked one of my friends on skype to ask why I was banned, apparently I was banned for hacking which was not explained to my friend, crayon25 just said hacking and left it as that not replying to anymore of my friend questions. The Annoying part is my brother was banned just for having the same ip as me. I am very confused from this and wish to be unbanned or at least given the opportunity to be told how I was hacking, I love this server and have spent countless hours playing on it since i found it merely 2 weeks ago. Thanks for looking this over and hopefully considering unbanning me.

Blakekol
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Blakekol's/Davidleonardo's Ban appeal Empty Re: Blakekol's/Davidleonardo's Ban appeal

Post  ImAlsk Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:53 am

I'll talk to him about this, I will get back to you shortly.
Thanks.
ImAlsk
ImAlsk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blakekol's/Davidleonardo's Ban appeal Empty Re: Blakekol's/Davidleonardo's Ban appeal

Post  Blakekol Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Not to sound rude but have you talked to the banning admin yet? its been over a day.

Blakekol
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down