MinecraftFactions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zrainh, really, another unnecessary, this time a rage?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

zrainh, really, another unnecessary, this time a rage? Empty zrainh, really, another unnecessary, this time a rage?

Post  deos88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Zrainh has banned another person now who he knows hasn't done wrong. He banned draidan for hacking. In one of his new videos "slow mo hacks?" He recorded draidan killing him then blamed it on hacks when he clearly was not hacking. Zrainh, when/if you read this, can you upload the rest of the fight? I don't think (knowing you) you'd just start recording mid-pvp. True? I'm uploading my vision of the fight right now and I don't think he's hacking.come on zrainh don't be a pour sport. Your better then that.

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

zrainh, really, another unnecessary, this time a rage? Empty Re: zrainh, really, another unnecessary, this time a rage?

Post  ZRAINH Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:48 pm

LOL you think i can ban? Funny

ZRAINH

Back to top Go down

zrainh, really, another unnecessary, this time a rage? Empty Re: zrainh, really, another unnecessary, this time a rage?

Post  deos88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Who banned him? Btw yea, it was you who banned me for wall shooting

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  deos88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:52 pm

But really zrainh, upload the rest of the fight at normal speed. Your lag isn't his hacks. While u were lagging and he was in the air, he hit you 3 times. You had 4 hearts and 1 was a critical with the jump. That was a fair fight and you know it.

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  ZRAINH Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:54 pm

I was not the one who banned. Crayonz reviewed the video and banned him because they looked like hacks. Also, no it was not a fair fight, he tp'd you in/ and i didn't even have full prot 1 armour LOL

ZRAINH

Back to top Go down

Post  deos88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:57 pm

U had IV. Idiot. Upload the hole fight at normal speed

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  ZRAINH Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 pm

I had IV? You sure about that buddy? I had fire prot 3 helm, prot 1 chest, prot 1 pants, and unechanted boots. LOL WREKT

ZRAINH

Back to top Go down

Post  deos88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Then u can't blaim that for hacks. He hit u while u were lagging. I want you to say you were lagging, and don't change the subject.

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  ZRAINH Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:05 pm

didn't change it. Also prot 1 does not change the fact that he was out of range of hitting me....

ZRAINH

Back to top Go down

Post  deos88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:10 pm

See zrainh, changing the subject. You know you lagged there

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  deos88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Also, can you prove to me that reach hacks exist? I don't be live they do in 1.2.5+ btw u still haven't edited you lagged there. Or even argued it?

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  ZRAINH Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:16 pm

da hell did you even just say. pls grammar

ZRAINH

Back to top Go down

Post  deos88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Nothing wrong with my grammar there zrainh. And if u disagree what is it? Btw ur changing the subject again

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  ZRAINH Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm changing the subject BECAUSE I CAN'T TELL WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

ZRAINH

Back to top Go down

Post  deos88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Lol BS.

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  buzzerr117 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:24 pm

lel

buzzerr117
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  deos88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Not your argument buzzer. But I'd like it if u gave me another one of those moving pictures to make me laugh! Btw zrainh I just checked and he can't sue u... xD but he has every right for his money back

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  ZRAINH Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:41 pm

lol

ZRAINH

Back to top Go down

Post  deos88 Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:00 pm

That's all you can say zrainh? I may be younger then you but I sure as hell am smarter. I be live the video of him not hacking should be at 60%+ by now. He doesn't hack. U wanna admit u lagged yet?

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  buzzerr117 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Me: Deos you're retarded

Deos:
zrainh, really, another unnecessary, this time a rage? F9FW2

buzzerr117
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  ZRAINH Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:01 am

you're retarded deos. Smarter than me? LOL

ZRAINH

Back to top Go down

Post  deos88 Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:14 am

Zrainh if you look in your video you can see that YOU are lagging, and if you look at where your items are, they are within range on draidan.

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  deos88 Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:27 am

Yay I got an image from buzzer! Btw your still changing the subject zrainh. In the part where draidan was flying, you were lagging. True or false? Also, if you look where your items drop in the video, you can clearly see that they're in range of draidan. True or false. And yes zrainh I most surly am smarter then you. Maybe you can say that your older then me so you have a better education? But zrainh I'm almost 100% positive your failing in school. Really zrainh, your really stupid. And I'm not just saying that to insult you. I'm saying that because you can't answer simple questions like the one I'm asking above.

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  deos88 Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:49 am

Oh yea and btw I just uploaded my vision of the fight! Go and dislike it zrainh. My channel is riotnyx13 and it's my most recent video.

deos88
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  ZRAINH Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:21 pm

MFW I'm getting all A's and am taking 10th grade level classes when i'm in 9th

ZRAINH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next