MinecraftFactions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop with the buildin of houses just out of spawn

2 posters

Go down

Stop with the buildin of houses just out of spawn Empty Stop with the buildin of houses just out of spawn

Post  jamiealejandro Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Some ppeople build there bases right outside of spawn and it makes it hard for people to go searching and explorign and building bases of there own. plz help with this Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation

jamiealejandro
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Stop with the buildin of houses just out of spawn Empty Re: Stop with the buildin of houses just out of spawn

Post  lonerx4 Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 pm

These are called spawn bases. There where people catch people in there trap and drop them to bedrock so they can get there items. Everyone still has a normal bace. You just got to explore!
lonerx4
lonerx4
MC Retard
MC Retard

Back to top Go down

Stop with the buildin of houses just out of spawn Empty I cant

Post  jamiealejandro Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:09 am

My computers broken so i cant play minecraft for ages

jamiealejandro
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Stop with the buildin of houses just out of spawn Empty Re: Stop with the buildin of houses just out of spawn

Post  lonerx4 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:55 am

So how did you post that your computers broken when you had to use your comuter to post this? Razz
lonerx4
lonerx4
MC Retard
MC Retard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down