MinecraftFactions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

buzzer117's ban appeal

2 posters

Go down

buzzer117's ban appeal Empty buzzer117's ban appeal

Post  buzzer117 Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:13 pm

You guys banned me for arguing that zrainh20 didn't cheat when he was in the arena. I was obviously pissed off and lost my cool. I would first like to apologize for being an ass and being disrespectful. Second I shouldn't of argued, this is your server you can run it however you want. Third I started talking trash about you guys and the server, and I had no right to do so you all have put a lot of work into it. I understand what I did was wrong and just plain idiotic. I've played on this server for quite a while since summer. Instead of being a little bitch I would like to possibly contribute to the server? I have a few suggestions. I did run a faction server of my own but it never caught on. Anyways it would really mean a lot to me and the rest of my faction if I was unbanned. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

buzzer117
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

buzzer117's ban appeal Empty Re: buzzer117's ban appeal

Post  ImAlsk Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:44 pm

The staff members have all discussed this.
Although you were out of line, and disrespectful, we are glad to announce that you have been un-banned.
Please follow rules, and be respectful in the future.
Thanks
~Staff team
ImAlsk
ImAlsk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

buzzer117's ban appeal Empty Re: buzzer117's ban appeal

Post  buzzer117 Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Thank you so much Very Happy

buzzer117
Members